Brexit - TEAM natural vs TEAM relaxed
Whether you vote to wear your hair relaxed or natural, straight or wavy - make sure your hair remains healthy and moisturised. The key is understanding the difference in hair structure. Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural For Women of Colour, with jojoba and coconut oils, infuses hair with rich moisture and radiant shine helping women of colour achieve a healthy look by defending against damage.
Your hair is more prone to dryness in its kinky curly state because natural oils from the scalp cannot travel to the tips of the hair as well as it can with straight hair. Your hair might need more moisture. The good news is that you can add moisture to your hair without worrying about it reverting.
1. Try a Cowash conditioner such as Pantene truely Natural cowash conditioner which you can use daily.
2. Use a deep conditioner like Pantene truely natural deep conditioner weekly.
3. Make your curls pop with a curling custard such as Pantene truely natural curl defining custard.
4. Keep hair moisturised by spraying with water or a leave in conditioner and seal with natural oils.
5. You can straighten hair with hair straighteners for a short term straight look!
Your hair is weakened by the relaxing process so be sure to take extra care when straightening hair and avoid other chemicals such as colourants with peroxide.
1. Use a moisturing shampoo such as Pantene Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturising Shampoo.
2. Condition with a moisturing conditioner such as Pantene Truly Relaxed Moisturising Conditioner.
3. Make sure you use a protein conditioner as needed to strengthen hair.
4. You can still do a twist out if you want to wear you hair curly for a change!
Her Crowning Glory